Friday, August 19, 2022

Author at a Glance - HAYSON MANNING

I love Princess BrideNaked and Afraid (where I'd never be a contestant), 

I sob through Undercover BossSecret Millionaire---any show where the little guy makes it.

I'm a card-carrying member of the Buffalo Bills mafia.

Showjumping and equestrian events are my crack.

I like ironing, hate peas, and adore donkeys. 

I play a mean game of Scrabble (I think).

I eat nothing with legs and believe wine goes with everything.

I'm an expert at finding new and inventive ways to avoid exercise (my hair hurts)
.
I live with the Fake Gordon Ramsay in California and hail from New Zealand
(head toward Antarctica and when you hit Australia, hang a left).


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Hayson Manning!









No comments:

Post a Comment