Thursday, April 29, 2021

REVIEW - BOUND TO HER FAKE FIANCE BOSS by Hayson Manning


Asia is Jason Johnson's personal assistant.  A position she was hired for without even an interview because he felt she was there to actually work and not just to bang him on the boardroom room table.  Her translation - you're short and ugly.  He may be sex-on-a-stick, but the only emotion he has ever shown was when he's lost a deal, which is rare, and then he starts throwing things at the wall.


Asia

Jason lied to his grandmother and told her he was engaged.  She hates his lifestyle and is threatening to leave his childhood home to some obscure charity if he doesn't show he does in fact have a fiance. 


Jason

Jason loves Asia's smart mouth and refusal to take his crap.  She reminds him of a sexy librarian with her buttoned-up outfits showing nothing on her figure.  The night he showed up at her apartment to make a deal for her to play his fake fiance he was shocked when he saw her with her hair down and in shorts.  It was going to be a really long ten days.

I loved this book.  I love Asia!  She is frigging hilarious!  Her horoscope and songs of the day kept me laughing.   I love their snipping back and forth.  The kiss ratings are a work of art.  I love all of the characters!  They have your back whether they are his Presidio brothers or her apartment building "family ".  Jason is such an injured soul, but the personality under his gruff is humorous and protective. 

I laughed.  I cried.  I highly recommend this book and look forward to the rest of the series!!!  I do have one question - is there a Chapter 31?


BOUND TO HER FAKE FIANCE BOSS is book one of the BOUND TO THE BROTHERHOOD Series!

Start reading BOUND TO HER FAKE FIANCE BOSS today!
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

Start reading the BOUND TO THE BROTHERHOOD Series today!


Check out all my interviews reviews for Hayson Manning!

No comments:

Post a Comment