Sunday, December 12, 2021

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW - FORSAKEN CONTROL by Sapphire Knight narrated by TEENA SCOTT & DOM JONSON


Another amazing narration with Dom Jonson & Teena Scott.  The majority of this book is narrated by Dom for both Ares & 2 Piece.  I could seriously listen to his deep voice all day!

I have only heard Dom as dark MC characters and he does an amazing job portraying these tough men and separating their voices and personalities.  

Teena does an amazing job portraying Avery's young and fairly nervous personality especially against the strong personality of Ares.  I love these narrators and highly recommend them!


BOOK REVIEW:

Ares is the Enforcer of his MC club tries hard to hide his attraction not only to Avery, who is 2 Piece's girl, but to 2 Piece.  No one in the MC club knows of his sexual tendencies, but he is determined to make both of them his.

I loved this book.  The characters came to life through the narration of Dom Jonson & Teena Scott.  The storyline was very interesting and had a few twists and turns within the MC club itself.  

I have to say that I about died laughing at the author's forewarning at the beginning of the book and having it read by Dom was even better!

I highly recommend this story!


Listen to FORSAKEN CONTROL now on Audible!


Start the series now on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment