Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Author at a Glance - TATUM WHISPERS

 

Writing has always been a hobby for me.  However, it was not always something I thought I could make a living with.  After winning a short story competition in 2020, I realized I had something valuable to share with the world and turned to writing full time.

Since turning my passion into a profession, I have written prolifically and am constantly exploring new themes, genres and ideas.  It's incredibly hard work, but I have never been happier than when I sit down at my desk putting the opening words to a new book or story on paper.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Tatum Whispers!

INTERVIEW with Tatum Whispers


Connect with Tatum:

Email:

Website:

GoodReads:

BookBub:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Newsletter Sign-Up:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment