Monday, June 20, 2022

Author in a Glance - ANNEKE BOSHOFF

A mom of 3 Rascals. I am the typical Rugby and Netball mom that makes sure her kids hears her next to field.

It’s that same passion that I put into my books. I want to share my imagination with all the readers. Seeing my characters come to life is a dream come true. The excitement that the readers show me when they read my books fuel me to do more.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Anneke Boshoff!

INTERVIEW with Anneke Boshoff

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - Love Always Wins (Love and Unity Anthology)

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - De Luca Mafia Series

THE INSIDE SCOOP - Love and Unity Anthology (complete anthology)

AGAINST MY FIRE - Piper Falls: Firehouse 49 (Book 4)


Connect with Anneke:



 


No comments:

Post a Comment