Monday, June 6, 2022

Author at a Glance - VIKKI JAY

 

In those early morning hours when I’m alone, my imaginations run wild and I pen down the life of people living in my head. I live in a small town in Germany. The friendships, the camaraderie that people share around me inspired me to create Cherrywood and St. Peppers, the two towns where all my stories take place.

I write about beautiful coincidences, finding love in unexpected places and times, and fighting hard to get that happily ever after.

I reject to read, see, write anything that does not promise a HEA.

My characters are sexy yet shy, strong yet reserved…

I am married to a man whom I fell in love at an age of 15, proposed him at an age of 23 and married at an age of 30. He has no clue what I write or do when he snoring quietly in the next room.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Vikki Jay:

MARRYING HOPE - The Teager Family (Book Three)

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - The Teager Family


CONNECT WITH VIKKI:

Website:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070639322102

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/vikkijayauthor/


No comments:

Post a Comment