Wednesday, June 22, 2022

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - LOVE ALWAYS WINS by Anneke Boshoff


THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY

Love Always Wins

 

Get a behind-the-scenes all-access pass to Anneke Boshoff's Love Always Wins!


SYNOPSIS:

Prince Alexander has always had an easy, go-lucky life. Being the second in line to the throne, he got to do all the things his brother, Prince Joseph, couldn't.

But nothing ever lasts. Just when everything in Prince Alexander’s life is going perfectly, Prince Joseph drops a bomb. Much to Alexander’s dismay, Joseph says he will be abdicating the throne for reasons he can't disclose.

Swiftly, Alexander is thrown into a world he doesn’t want. As the new Crown Prince, he must abide by centuries old rules, including the one he absolutely doesn’t want to follow.

He must find a bride.

Prince Alexander must stand tall and strong while secrets, scandals, and lies are hurled at him. When the dust settles, will his heart still be intact? Will he become the King his country deserves? Or will all of his new responsibilities be his demise? 

 

What is the sub-genre and trope?  Did your characters lead you to this genre or was that decided before the story began?

Royal Romance - It was decided before I started the story.

 

Are you more character or plot driven?

For this I am more Plot driven.

 

With many main and secondary characters, how do you keep them separated in your mind?  Do you have a story/vision board above your workspace?

It’s hard. I don’t have a story board, but I do have all my characters models. They help me to visualize the story better. Which in the end makes me picture the story in my mind as if it’s a movie playing in my mind.

 

I know from previous interviews that characters take on a life of their own.  Were any of the characters in this series determined to take their own direction instead of where you initially wanted them to go?

Yes, Prince Alexander did it a few time. He decided to be the rebel Prince.

 

Was there any one character/scene that was harder to write about than the other?

Yes. There is a part where the main female gets into trouble and Prince Alexander feels helpless. That part broke my heart.

 

I know that we aren’t supposed to have “favorites” as far as our children, but seriously, who’s your favorite character and why?

Prince Alexander - He is your perfect prince charming with a bit of spice.

 

Who is your favorite couple and why did you decide on their dynamics?

Shoot, Again have to say Prince Alexander and Jasmine. I can’t say way, it would be a spoiler.

 

How do you get inside these character’s heads to find their perfect HEA?

I ask them to talk to me. To tell me what they want. They will in the end give me what I need.

 

What scene in this book/series sticks out the most for you?  Why?

There is a scene where Jasmine gives Prince Alexander a gift. That part made my heart flutter. It’s such a simple gift, but meant the world to him.

 

This question is if you write in MULTIPLE POVs not just the hero and heroine - I love the multiple POVs in a book.  It’s not just the hero and heroine, but we get inside the heads of multiple characters throughout this series.  I feel that it gives the story further depth.  Do you think you will write another book or series following this multiple POV outline?

Yes, most of my books will be like that. I am struggling with just one or two POV.

 

How long did it take you to write this book?

About 4 months.

 

How did you come up with the title for your book?

I watched a Hallmark movie and that was a line in the movie that spoke to me. It had such an impact and I thought with the plot line it would be perfect.

 

If you met these characters in real life would you get along?

I believe we would.

 

If your book/series were made into a movie, which actors do you see as playing your characters?

I would say

Chris Hemsworth

Liam Hemsworth As the brothers.

Laura Vandervoort

Daniel Di Tamaso

And the others I have no idea.

 

Can you give us a hint as to what we can expect next?  Whether a new book and series or a sequel to an existing series?  Can you share a small tease?

I have a new Country Series that will be coming out after this.

Fill Then Boots - The Gunther Ranch Series Book 1

BLURB:

Being a Country singer is as great as everyone thinks it is. Sure, I have money, fame, and usually get anything I want. Just not the happiness I truly desire.

After my manager and label threw a new condition my way. I decided to walk away. I need time to clear my head. Music has always been my way to do that. Not anymore. I find no joy in it.

 

When I left, I didn't expect to meet a beauty who brought my love for music back. That’s just what she and her family at Gunther Ranch did. They showed me the true meaning of family and love that I’d been missing my whole life. 

 

But nothing is ever that easy. Not for the country industry’s number one superstar. After taking the time I needed away to get my mind right, I expect my manager will negotiate with me. 

 

I was wrong. 

 

My manager’s demands threaten the happiness I finally found with my girl and our family. I don’t know if our love will survive it.

 

Check out all my interviews/reviews for Anneke Boshoff!
https://readingbydeb.blogspot.com/2022/06/author-in-glance-anneke-boshoff.html#more

Bio:

A mom of 3 Rascals. I am the typical Rugby and Netball mom that makes sure her kids hears her next to field.

It’s that same passion that I put into my books. I want to share my imagination with all the readers. Seeing my characters come to life is a dream come true. The excitement that the readers show me when they read my books fuel me to do more.

 

Connect with Anneke:

Love and Unity: A Romance Charity Anthology to Benefit Ukraine

Promoted by:  Carxander Publishing
Cover Design:  Carter Cover Designs

Release Date: September 13th

Get your copy today!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B1BKYLQW 

 

Love and Unity is a collection of steamy and sweet reads with sexy, Alpha males, and the other half of their hearts who brought them to their knees.

Included are exclusive, never-seen-before stories from popular indie authors. Inside you will find a plethora of second chance, contemporary, sports, paranormal, enemies-to-lovers, dark mafia, royal, fantasy, forbidden, age gap, and rockstar romances.

100% of the royalties will be donated to the Ukrainian Defense Fund to help those fighting for freedom in Ukraine.

Stories included in this Anthology

Love Always Wins by Anneke Boshoff
Love Me 'Til The End by Ayana Lisbet
Dragged Out Kicking and Screaming by D.L. Howe
There All Along by Darley Collins
Life After The Storm by Havana Wilder
Jimena by Kindra White
When You Forget Me by Lorelei Johnson
The Storyteller by Louise Murchie
The Detective's Forbidden Temptation by Melony Ann
Ten Days In Heaven by Samantha Michaels

 

Check out THE INSIDE SCOOP for the Love and Unity Anthology!
Meet the authors & get the story behind their stories!

https://readingbydeb.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-inside-scoop-love-and-unity-romance.html


No comments:

Post a Comment