Friday, June 3, 2022

Author at a Glance - MH SWATI



I prefer to call myself a storyteller.  I'm a mom to two beautiful little girls and a wife to an incredibly supportive husband.  My days start with caffeine and sometimes end with a glass (or three) of wine.

I'm a Texas-raised Indian American currently living in the Bay Area.  With a degree in Computer Science and an MBA, I've had a successful career building software products but writing is both my hobby and my passion.

For me, writing and reading are an escape from real life.  My goal as a storyteller is to distract my readers from their daily grind with stories about everyday couples finding and fighting for incredible love with the help of a little luck. 


Check out all my interviews/reviews for MH Swati!

INTERVIEW with MH Swati

MY DARLING NEIGHBOR - Feel the Beat (Book Three)


Connect w/ MH Swati:

Email:

Website:

Amazon:

GoodReads:

BookBub:


Instagram:

Newsletter Sign-Up:


No comments:

Post a Comment