Sunday, April 25, 2021

REVIEW - AGAINST THE RULES by Isabel Lucero


It's the last weekend before college begins and he's bogged down grading paper and his brothers dragged him out to get drunk.  When a woman who's caught his attention gets a drink doused on her by a drunk he steps up to help her out.  After talking for a little over an hour he takes her home.

Elijah is a professor at the local university.  As he prepares for his second class a student arrives early.  This can't be happening to him.  She is none other than the woman he took home with him on Saturday.  Nova....his student.

Nova is new to town.  She left Florida to get away from a boyfriend who became a threatening stalker.  Her new sexy math professor will hopefully keep her fears off her mind.

I absolutely loved this book!  I haven't read Royce or Cill's stories yet, but will definitely be catching up on the family as soon as I can.  I love Elijah!  Talk about sexy!  WOW!  The storyline of this book is great.  Nova may be younger, but she's not immature.  Elijah does everything he can to stay away from Nova as soon as he realized she was a student.  His integrity and love of his family made him even more loveable. 

I highly recommend this book.  I couldn't put it down.  Isabel Lucero brought all the characters to life and I can't wait to visit Gaspar again!


No comments:

Post a Comment