Saturday, April 3, 2021

REVIEW - BEAUTY AND THE BOSS by R.S. Elliot


After seeing a vicious review about this book after someone in one of my reading groups saw the review on Amazon, I noticed that I had this book in my library to read already and made sure it was next in line to read. 

The vicious review was made after the person had only read THREE pages!!!  I was insulted for the author and was determined that she needed an honest review from someone who had ACTUALLY READ THE BOOK COVER TO COVER!

I absolutely loved this book and Luke and Emily's story. This book has both POVs and RS Elliot does a wonderful job with both POVs.  I found all of her characters throughout their story to be well characterized and felt that I knew each of them personally. 

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND not only this book but all books written by RS Elliot!

On another note, I feel really sad that this writer received a brutal review from someone who didn't even take the time to read the book.  It was beyond mean-spirited and I hope that other people take as much offense as I did and actually take the time to read the book and that they leave a review only after reading it cover to cover.
 


BEAUTY AND THE BOSS is book one of the BILLIONAIRE'S OBSESSION Series

Start reading BEAUTY AND THE BOSS today!
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

Start reading the BILLIONAIRE'S OBSESSION Series today!
Available in Kindle Unlimited!


No comments:

Post a Comment