Thursday, April 22, 2021

REVIEW - BEFORE KRISH by NJ Bhogayta


This book is book two of Nicole and Raphael's story.  Raphael has a bad habit of damaging himself during anger.  He would never hurt her, but he has to replace many doors and his chauffeur is a 7' mountain that has a solid sparring punch.

Besides Nicole thinking Raphael has major control issues, he is plain insane.  Insane with his obsession and his propensity for self-harm.  And he is determined to never trust a woman. 

I hate cliffhangers!  That being said I loved this book and love Nicole and Raphael.  This book started exactly from the last book and layers of Raphael are revealed giving insight into his trust and anger issues.  Nicole is tired of being a pawn between Raphael and Abel and finally stands up for herself. 

I love the characters!  The story is well written and I not only felt I was part of their story, but I couldn't put the book down and read it straight through. 

I highly recommend this series and can't wait for the next book to be released. 


BEFORE KRISH is book two of the KRISH Trilogy

Start reading BEFORE KRISH today!
Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

Start reading the KRISH Trilogy today!
Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!


Check out all my interviews/reviews for NJ Bhogayta!

No comments:

Post a Comment