Tuesday, July 13, 2021

NEW RELEASE - COCKED HAMMER by Chelle C Craze & Eli Abbott


๑🔷๑NOW LIVE๑🔷๑

இ☠️COCKED HAMMER ☠️இ
Series: Royal Bastards MC
🔥Cleveland, OH Chapter 🔥
Author: Chelle C. Craze & Eli Abbott

Cover Designer: All by Design
Model: Wesley Dutchman
Photographer: FuriousFotog / Golden Czermak

☠️ Order Today ☠️




🔥 BLURB 🔥

Cocked Hammer is book 4 of the Cleveland, OH chapter of Royal Bastards MC. Each book in this series is written so it may be read as a standalone, but we recommend reading this book after Eternally Ginger.

Our lives were so tightly wound it was impossible to get her off my mind. I was a double agent implanted in her life and she was my assignment. —One I had full intentions of conquering as many times as I could.

None of that took me by surprise, what did were the feelings I had for her. Feelings I shouldn’t have and didn’t know if I wanted especially given the family she belonged to. Her family was under my club’s investigation, so loving her was out of the question. The thing was when I realized what she was to me it was too late.

Now, I had to pray she wasn’t the one behind all of the mutiny against the RBMC. If she was I didn’t know if I could save her or not.


🔷Get the other books in the Cleveland, OH Chapter 🔷

♦️Book 1 - Bad Like Me 

♦️Book 2 - Ghoul 

♦️Book 3 - Eternally Ginger 

✔ Website/Series Links: 

✔ To keep an eye on the Royal Bastards MC, check out: 

No comments:

Post a Comment