Thursday, July 15, 2021

NEW RELEASE - SIR SAPPHIRE by Emily Aster


SIR SAPPHIRE (A Year of Surrender #4) by Emily Aster 
Release Date: July 15th   

One year. Twelve strangers. An unbreakable contract. 

A Year of Surrender is a 12 book novella-length series. 
Must be read in order! 
If you are a lover of arranged marriage, virgin auction, billionaires and reverse harem...THEN THIS IS THE SERIES FOR YOU!!   

Add to GoodReads: 




SIR SAPPHIRE #4 AVAILABLE NOW!!! 
Amazon: 
Apple: 
B&N: 
Kobo: 

START THE SERIES FOR FREE WITH SIR JASPER #1! 
Amazon: 
Apple: 
B&N: 
Kobo: 

SIR ONYX #2 
Amazon: 
Apple: 
B&N: 
Kobo: 

SIR EMERALD #3 
Amazon: 
Apple: 
B&N: 
Kobo: 


 


Blurb: 
One year. Twelve strangers. An unbreakable contract.   

They forced me to bow down before I knew their names. Exposed me to their hungry eyes.   

12 different men, each more gorgeous and wicked than the last, all of them getting one month with me. And at the end... is the auction.   

Sir Sapphire. It's been months since I first met him at the perverse ceremony that sealed my fate. He looks at me with a mix of hatred and burning curiosity, like I'm a puzzle to be pulled apart piece by piece.   

But the real riddle is what he plans to do with me now that I'm at his mercy...   

A Year of Surrender: Book 4   

About Emily: 
Emily Aster has a naughty side. Luckily, she can explore that in her writing, which she does. Virgin auctions, reverse harems, explicit over-the-top romance-- these are her favorite things. 

She dreams of sharing her stories with readers who love the same tropes as she does. Put filthy first... that's her motto. 

She also loves relationship reality shows (hello 90-day fiance) so if you have some to recommend, let her know!    

Connect with Emily: 

Website:
Facebook: 
Goodreads: 
Amazon: 
Newsletter:

No comments:

Post a Comment