Friday, July 16, 2021

NEW RELEASE - DADDY'S NAUGHTY BRAT by Rogue London

 


Daddy's Naughty Brat (Daddy's Brat #2) by Rogue London
Release Date:  July 16


Add to GoodReads


DADDY'S NAUGHTY BRAT IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!
FREE IN KU!


START THE SERIES WITH DADDY'S SEXY BRAT #1  




Blurb:

I was given an assignment, to hide the package and keep it hidden.
But the package was everyman’s desire… a hot sexy young woman with the finest ass I’d ever seen.
I told her the rules.
I told her to obey for her safety and mine.
But she ran and now I have to get her before they do.
And when daddy catches this naughty brat, she’ll never run again…



About Author:

Rogue London is an author of naughty romance designed to awaken your sensual side.

Rogue has a flair for writing about the D/s dynamic and as a true romantic at heart, her books have an HEA.
Check out her first, Daddy's Brat Series


Connect with London:

Facebook:

GoodReads:

BookBub:

Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment