Saturday, May 15, 2021

REVIEW - BOUND TO BE FIXED by Skyler Mills


Juliet needed to patch the hole in the wall before her family arrived for a visit in a few days.  The hole her now very ex put in the wall.  Just because she wouldn't have sex because she had a MIGRAINE!  

As she became more confused the longer the list the store employee was giving her she became aware of a man who was in their aisle watching her.  He turned out to be a contractor and since had everything she would need for the small job he offered to patch the hole for her.  

Shane only asked for her to cook him a meal in exchange for the work.  She could work with that.

The author of this book was recommended to me by my niece as she knew I read romance and she was hoping I would read her friend's books.  I'm glad she did.

I loved this book.  It is written totally in Juliet's POV which is hilarious since the author is a man.  But, he nailed it.

I loved Juliet and Shane.  Their chemistry is smoking hot from the start.  The story may be short, but very well written.  I highly recommend this book.  Looking forward to the rest of the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment