Sunday, May 2, 2021

REVIEW - REIGNITED LOVE by Jean Stokes


Makayla was returning to her small hometown to take over the newspaper when her dad told her he was not only retiring but shutting the doors.  Not only was it the only newspaper in town she grew up spending time at Charmed Gazette with her dad.

Nicholas left the Marines and was now a firefighter for the Town of Charmed.  He can't believe his eyes when Makayla enters the diner.  He hasn't seen her in two years.  He's pretty sure she's deliberately avoided him the last few years when she's been back to visit her parents. 

Why and for how long is she back?  And how was she going to handle his news?

I loved this book!  Makayla and Nicholas are amazing together.  I loved watching them reignite their love without the town's interference, especially when Makayla gets the surprise of her life.  I love all of the characters!  Autumn is the friend everyone wants.  Nicholas's buddies support of each other as they transition to life after serving in different branches of the military. 

This book is very well written and the characters are well developed.   I highly recommend this book and look forward to seeing what else will happen in the Town of Charmed.  

Thank you for checking out my reading blog!  Please leave a message and let me know that you stopped by.  I hope that my review encourages you to read this book!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment