Wednesday, May 12, 2021

REVIEW - THE SICILIAN PRINCESS by Selena Michaels


Rose was the daughter of a crime boss.  She was called to her father's office to be told that the obnoxious man before her was her fiancĂ© and she would be married within the month.  Her oldest brother, Vittorio, obtained her a fake ID and 3 year's worth of medication for her condition and helped her escape the compound.

Nick wanted a true submissive, not someone who was playing a game.  When Rose arrived in their small town and had a seizure in the diner he knew she was trouble and was hiding secrets.  But, Nick had his own secrets.

I loved this book.  It is full of action and the storyline was very interesting with a few twists.   I loved all the characters.   

Rose not only had to deal with being considered beyond important in the eyes of the men in her mafia family just for being a woman, but was treated as if she couldn't take care of herself for a medical condition she had no control over.  She may have been submissive to Nick, but she wasn't a pushover.

Nick is a sexy rancher with a Daddy/Dom fetish.  I really liked Nick.  He is dominant without being domineering.  I really liked his revenge. 

The book got very fast-paced at the end of the book.  I really really hated that special person dies.  I really saw him as a spin-off character.

The book was very well written and I could picture it in my mind like watching a suspense mafia movie.  I highly recommend this book and look forward to reading more by Selena Michaels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment