Saturday, January 15, 2022

2021 - A YEAR IN REFLECTION - Part Three

 

2021 was a year of beginnings!

This PART THREE posting has added 15 additional 2021 author interviews along with the interviews from Part One & Two!

I began my blog in February of 2021 with author Skylar West/Rogue London being my biggest supporter!  My blog began as an outlet to support authors by sharing my book reviews after being contacted by an author on Goodreads telling me how much she enjoyed one of my reviews and asked if I would like to read her book.

That began my journey of becoming an ARC reader (receiving advance copies for an honest review).  I began following authors on all their social media and when ARC options became available I signed up which began my personal relationship with several authors who added me to their street team.

The interest in my led me to start sharing in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

I was then invited to join a blogger influencer group through Instagram where we shared opportunities with other book bloggers...which led to book PR firms contacting me to share book covers, excerpts and new releases. 

Back to Skylar (who also writes under the pen name Rogue London).  I don't know if I would have gotten past the "they'll just say NO fear" without a push from Skylar to go for the author interviews that I had envisioned.  She became my first author interview also the first Spotlight interview of behind-the-scenes of the actual stories and characters, because unlike Skylar I'm am not an extravert and tend to prefer the background.

I am so happy of how much my blog READING BY DEB has accomplished since it began February 17, 2021 and am excited to see how much it further grows in the future!


2021 ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

21911 blog visits

382 book review
15 audiobook reviews

65 author interviews
1 narrator interview
28 Spotlight Interviews
(I will be doing several posts in order to re-share these awesome interviews!)

10 blog followers
240 Facebook followers
997 Instagram followers
175 Twitter followers


But, I think my most treasured moments of 2021 were:

 ðŸ’¥being asked to be an administrator for the Facebook Group Scorching Hot Romance along side these awesome authors:  Ann Jensen, Mary Wehr, Sassa Daniels, Skylar West/Rogue London and Vanessa Brooks!

💥being asked to be  a guest of  Ann Jensen and Skylar West on their podcast Coast to Coast Romance Podcast (and later asked to be an administrator for their Facebook group!


I want to thank everyone who took the time to check out my blog, but especially all the awesome authors who took the time from their busy writing schedule to do an interview!  I am breaking my reflections into several parts so I can re-share all of these interviews with those who have missed them!

Check out the following author and spotlight interviews!







































If you enjoy my blog, please FOLLOW me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.  You can also FOLLOW my blog and sign up for my newsletter!  But, also, please share with your friends and family who love romance!

Looking for an exciting 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment