Saturday, February 5, 2022

2021 Author Interviews and Behind the Scenes Spotlights


2021 was a busy year!

A new blog to share my book reviews became a platform to share new releases and introduce you to as many romance authors as I could.


I am so happy to share them in one post for you!

👉65 author interviews
👉1 narrator interview
👉28 Spotlight Interviews


I hope you enjoy the following author interviews and behind-the-scene spotlights as much as I have and hopefully they will lead you to your next read!



































































If you enjoy my blog, please FOLLOW me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.  You can also FOLLOW my blog and sign up for my newsletter!  But, also, please share with your friends and family who love romance!

Looking for an exciting 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment